ZOMBIE ZOO, ZOMBIE ZOO. WHO LET THEM ZOMBIES OUT THAT DAMN ZOMBIE ZOO?
I’m not ready to lose you. I just got you."
I didn’t know people would freak out (about the kiss) so much, but it’s cool,” says Deschanel.”I like creating a stir.”
Mostly, she just likes that the writers have finally pulled the trigger on the Nick and Jess romance: “When you put them together, it creates this spark and drama that you can really carry through to make interesting episodes. I mean, we were kept apart so long, and it got to the point where we were getting notes like, ‘Don’t even look at him. Too much chemistry.’ Like, what?”
“They would tell her not to point her feet at him because if you direct your feet toward someone, it means that you like them.” says Ward.
“Yeah, we got that note last year!” Deschanel says, rolling her eyes. “I know that they were afraid to address anything too soon, but if you look at Cheers or all these other great shows, you have to admit that there’s chemistry, then you have to deal with it. Will they break up? I actually have no idea what we’re going to do next year, but I just like that they went for it. Our writers and producers made a really big choice.
Hannah Simone teases the finale.
- - I thought I threw that thing out the window. - It only made it stronger.
- WHO’S TEDDY?
- He stole a flower from you and you wanna have drinks with him?
- Oh, from your wonderful secret garden!
- Who cares about the theme? What were you wearing?
- Oregon sucks!
- David Foster Wallace, where is the sex?
- BEATLEMANIA! BEATLEMANIA! The Beatles!
- Penis, vagina, penis, vagina!
- White people!
- Is this the first time you’ll be making full love?
- Back in high school, they used to call me the sex-haver.
- Does it hurt for the guys?
- If I pee while it’s happening, will she die?
- -You’re harshing my vibe, Schmidt. -You’re the coolest, Nick.
- My arm was a magnet and the walls were magnetic.
- Last night someone broke in and ordered a pornographic movie, so there’s a mistake on the bill.
- Thank you guys for coming, we’re very wealthy.
- I don’t drink, I prefer to be drunk on life.
- -Aren’t you a virgin, too? -Just my penis baby, just my penis.
- So, what do you do for a living?
- If I’m being totally honest, I’ve had some alcoholic beverages tonight.
- I was afraid the FBI was gonna track me down.
- I think I really like drinking.
- Was Mysteria even her real name?
- Do you like DVDs? Do you sell cookies? Not a cookie bar.
- The only anti-depressants you need are in my pants.
- It was like a wind sock on a windless day.
- We’re doing some grown-up things over here.
- There’s so much death in the world!
- Teddy’s gay? I knew it. Yes!
- I’m sick of firemen always winning.
- What do you think?
- Let’s not think about it.
- We have to take the batteries out of the smoking detector.
- Ruh roh!
Cause anything could happen, dawgs.